Who is the administrator of your personal data?
The administrator, i.e. the entity deciding how your data will be used, is the AvioPrint CAD Adler Dawid Orzeł ul. Andersa 42A 41-200 Sosnowiec, via the online store www.avioprint.com
How do we collect your personal data?
We collect, process and use your Personal Information when you:
- register for an AvioPrint account or log into an existing account;
- interact with the AvioPrint Services;
- order products or content from us;
- use the AvioPrint Services to access electronic content; or
- contact us for customer care.
What is the purpose and legal basis for processing your data?
Data processing is necessary for making purchases in the Online Store at www.avioprint.com. This ensures the security of transaction handling and its implementation under the sales contract. The processing of personal data also positively affects any complaint processes when there are reasons for submitting them. It also supports contact between the Store and you, for purposes related to theprovision of services. In addition, the law requires us (the Store) to process data for taxes and accounting purposes. With your consent, the Store also processes data in order to save it in cookies and collect data from websites and mobile applications. You can withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data any time in the same way as you have allowed it. We will process your personal data until you withdraw your consent.
Is providing data obligatory?
The store requires providing data in order to be able to conclude a sales contract withyou in connection with the transactions carried out – email address, password and date of birth. If for some reason you do not provide this personal data, it will be impossible to complete the contract with you and, as a consequence, we will not be able to complete the transaction in the online store www.avioprint.com.
What are your rights regarding data processing?
We ensure that we respect all rights arising from the General Data Protection Regulation, i.e.
- The right of access;
- The right to rectify data – if you notice that the data is incorrect or incomplete;
- The right to delete data – when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes ofwhich they were collected, when you withdraw your consent to their processing, you object to the processing of data when the data is processed unlawfully. The data should also be deleted in order to fulfill the obligation arising from the law, as well as when it was collected in connection with the provision of electronic services offered tothe child.;
- The right to limit data processing – if you notice that the data is incorrect, you can limit the processing of data for a period that allows us to check the correctness of thisdata; after an objection to data processing – until it is determined whether legally justified grounds on our side prevail over the basis of the objection;
- The right to transfer data – based on your consent or the concluded contract. This transfer takes place automatically;
- The right not to be subject to automated decision making, including profiling;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data.
Who do we share your personal data with?
We only share personal data when necessary with:
- Entities supporting the functioning of the Store in providing services (payment services),
- The entity responsible for the online store accounting
- The Store may also transfer personal data to public authorities fighting fraud and abuse.
How long will your personal data be stored by the Store?
The Store stores your data for the time necessary to complete orders, as well as for the period following the order, used to assert any claims, prevent abuse and fraud, for statistical and archiving purposes – for a period of 10 years from the event causingthe need to process data.