Downloadable Digital Products Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. These terms
1.1 What these terms cover. These are the terms and conditions on which we supply products to costumer purchasing online our downloadable digital content (the product).
1.2 Why you should read them. Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. Your use of our website, and purchase, download and use of our products, constitutes your full acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you should not use our website or purchase, download or use any of our products
2. Information about us and how to contact us. We are CAD Adler Dawid Orzeł Poland,41-200 Sosnowiec, gen. Władysława Andersa 42A („us”, „we”). You can contact us by writing to us at email@example.com
3. Licence and use. Your purchase of one of our products constitutes our granting to you of a non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferable license to download and access that product for the purpose of your own personal use, storage, retention and reference (the “purpose”). You agree that under no circumstances shall you use, or permit to be used, any product other than for the aforesaid purpose. For the avoidance of doubt, you shall not copy, re-sell, sublicense, rent out, share or otherwise distribute any of our products, whether modified or not, to any third party. You agree not to use any of our products in a way which might be detrimental to us or damage our reputation.
4. Our rights to make changes. We reserve the right to update digital content, provided that the digital content shall always match the description of it that we provided to you before you bought it.Such updates might be minor technical adjustments and improvements, correct errors in the digital content.
5. Intellectual Property. The products, whether modified or not, and all intellectual property and copyright contained therein, are and shall at all times remain our sole and exclusive property. You agree that under no circumstances, whether the product has been modified or not, shall you have or attempt to claim ownership of any intellectual property rights or copyright in the product.
6. Refunds and Chargebacks. Once a product has been purchased by you, no right of cancellation or refund exists under the Consumer Protection due to the electronic nature of our products. Any refunds shall be at our sole and absolute discretion. You agree that under no circumstances whatsoever shall you initiate any chargebacks via your payment provider. You agree that any payments made by you for any of our products are final and may not be charged back. We reserve the right to alter any of our prices from time to time.
7. Where to find the price for the product. The price of the product (which includes value added tax or other applicable sales tax) will be the price indicated on the order summary page when you placed your order. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the product advised to you is correct.
8. How we may use your personal information. If you supply personal information to us through this site we will maintain, record and use such personal information in accordance with our Privacy Notice.
9. When you must pay and how you must pay. We accept payment by PayPal. For digital content, you must pay for the products before you download them.